Sunday, February 28, 2016

His Hidden Face

“In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD, your Redeemer... For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you." -- Isaiah 54:8, 10
Have you ever experienced the silence of the Lord? Whether it's a time of correction or trial, when the Lord is quiet we all struggle with questions. We may wonder if His love has waned or if we have been cast aside because of some failure. But, the Lord's hidden face never means absent love.
Always keep the everlasting love of God in the center of your heart my friend. His silence will only be for a moment, but his compassion and steadfast love will outlast the mountains and hills. We are eternally embraced by the LORD, our Redeemer and he will never depart nor remove his loving peace from his children. Remember, the Lord's hidden face never means absent love.

No comments:

Post a Comment