Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Be Amazed!

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." -- John 1:14
Be amazed my friend. Never take this for granted. Jesus, the Living Word, by whom all things were created (Colossians 1:16), in whom all things are held together (Colossians 1:17), became flesh.  The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End (Revelation 22:13), the Bright Morning Star (Revelation 22:16) came to dwell among us.
He who made every tree, died upon a tree (1 Peter 2:24), for you and me. He who made every rock was placed in a tomb, cut in a rock, (Matthew 27:60) for you and me. He who made every lamb, became a sacrificial lamb (John 1:29) for you and me. He who made every blood cell, poured out his blood (John 19:34) for you and me. He who created the air that we breath, gave up his last breath (Luke 23:46) for you and me.
Be amazed my friend. Never take for granted that... "the Word became flesh and dwelt among us". Bow and worship... and give praise to the Living Word, Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment