Tuesday, January 7, 2020

"And when they saw it, they made known the saying that had been told them concerning this child." - Luke 2:17 
My first regular job was working on a paper delivery route for the afternoon edition. Some of my customers would be waiting every day for their paper to "read all about it". Today I have an "app" on my phone that gives me the ability to "read all about it" in forty three national newspapers, without  getting ink on my fingers. People have always wanted to know "what's new?"
The shepherds were given a great announcement and the opportunity to be the first on the scene. They observed the wonder of the birth of Jesus and then spread the news throughout their region. In a time of many sad and disturbing news reports, they knew that people would want to hear all about the "Good News".
Have you experienced the gift of new life in Jesus my friend? Are there those in your world that are still in the dark, overwhelmed with the bad news of these dark days? Well, why not join the shepherds in making known your "Good News"? Take the time this week to share your faith with those who are waiting to "hear all about it".

No comments:

Post a Comment