Thursday, July 14, 2016

Know Him and Make Him Known

"So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD."  -- Ezekiel 38:23
The statement has been well made that "history" is "His" Story. As the years prophetically come together, the Lord will orchestrate certain events to accomplish His ultimate purpose. Nothing will be accidental and everything will be according to plan... His plan.
After all the world has ignored and denied the Lord, He will make His greatness and holiness known. Then everyone will know that He is the Lord. 
As you have been commissioned to be a follower of Jesus my friend, be careful to always pursue God's greatest purpose. Live to know Him and make Him known to your entire world and glorify Him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment