Monday, April 12, 2010

"How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings." - Psalm 36:7
Every time I drive through Manhattan I marvel at the diversity of people. Yes, they are ethnically diverse, but I am also intrigued when I see a well dressed business executive walking down the same block with a homeless man. Cities are filled with people both high and low.
I notice the same thing in our church. On any given Sunday we will have physicians, business executives, and the homeless. They all come for the same reason. They seek the priceless unfailing love of the Lord. The good news is that refuge is available for both high and low.
Where are you in the diversity of life? Are you high or low? It really doesn't matter because we all need the love of the Lord. Refuge may take on different meaning for each of us, but it is refuge that we all need. Never hesitate to seek the Lord because of your diversity my friend. He is the Lord all and his love is a refuge for all who will seek him in faith... both high and low.


No comments:

Post a Comment