Friday, July 8, 2016

HE Rules...

"I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh shall fall. Then they shall know that I am the Lord, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he stretches it out against the land of Egypt. And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord.” -- Ezekiel 30:25-26
The Lord alone is Sovereign. He alone rules the world. He puts the sword in the hand of one and scatters another. When there seems to be no order nor direction in the international community, remember who really rules the world in which we live.
When injustice runs rampant, be assured that the days of sorrow will eventually end and justice will prevail. We need to wait on the Lord and believe that in His time the world will know that He is the Lord. Pray my friend, with all confidence that the Lord will intervene in times of suffering and brokenness.

No comments:

Post a Comment