Tuesday, March 1, 2011

““And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant— these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.” The Lord GOD, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, “I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered.”" -- Isaiah 56:6-8 
Our church is a little slice of heaven. We have believers of 16 language groups from all around the world. I can't imagine what it would be like if the doors were only opened to a select few. The Lord gathers from every nation a people who will love and serve him.
In the kingdom of God there will always be a place for "foreigners". In a real sense we are all "outcasts" until we have been redeemed. But, the Lord is in the business of gathering a people to his altar for joyful prayer and ministry.
When it comes to the Lord my friend, you are always welcome. He has made a place for you.  So never feel unwanted or like an "outcast", just come to Lord in prayer and know that he accepts you with a loving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment